Hello lovely people of the inter-webs,
I hope you are all having a wonderful day or night which ever it is from where you are. As you can tell by the title this blog post will be about my nomination for the Liebster Award, and i was none other than nominated by the amazing blogger Mads, so thank you so much for that.
The rules for this award are…
1. Post a link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions that the person who nominated gave you.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers (or blogs).
4. Give your nominees a set of 10 new questions for them to answer.
5. Also don’t forget to include the Liebster award sticker in your post.
1. What is your favourite makeup brand?
– Well actually I don’t have a favourite makeup brand, because i don’t wear any.
2. If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you instantly go?
– If I could go anywhere tomorrow, I would most definitely take a flight to Brighton, England. I have been dreaming of visiting the UK in general but ever since a friend (Greta)
went there for a school trip (i believe) and she loved it, I am even more excited to visit there and hopefully that happens soon.
3. When did you start blogging and what made you start?
– I cant remember the exact day but i made a blogger account about a year ago actually, it was in october 2014, but like everything new I begin I created the account but never actually posted anything and once i rediscovered my account again I decided to stick to writing and so I’m here. I know I am not constant in writing on here but slowly I am getting better and better at it.
4. If you could talk to a younger version of yourself what advice would you give?
– This is such a difficult question for me personally to answer because although at times when I look back to when I was younger and wished there would have been someone to advice me that whatever I was worrying about or going through was going to be okay in the end. I think twice and realized that in my case if it wasn’t for all the risks that i had to take without having someone guide me or advice me through life, it wouldn’t have lead me to who i am now. And I don’t want to make myself seem like a narcissistic but I guess I really wouldn’t want to change the person I am today, because even through the rough days that i go through, I am content with myself. And to be honest I know this is not the answer you were looking for but if you see it this way, we were brought to this world without any guide book or rules to make life go easy so if you have lived life taking risks and are happy with how it turned out, then you wouldn’t wish to change anything. We just have to realized that life is a mystery to me as it is to you and we just have to learn to go with your gut and begin living life as you want to. So technically speaking I wouldn’t advice myself anything because i will just have to learn the hard way. And that is sort of mean to say, but that is my personal opinion.
5. What is one make up item you couldn’t live without?
– I don’t have a makeup item that i couldn’t live without because after all i don’t use any.
6. What was the last song you listened to?
7. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
– I have thought long and hard about this and I don’t have a hidden talent, unless you call going days without sleeping as a talent then that would be my talent. haha. Just kitten, don’t take that seriously. But honestly i don’t think i have a hidden talent…(sadly).
8. Books or movies? If so, which one specifically?
– I can not choose between the two, because I honestly love to read a lot, but watching movies is also a great experience to have, because who doesn’t like to just sit and watch at a screen for like 2 and a half hours.
9. Where is your favourite place to eat out?
– My favourite place to eat out would most definitely be this Mexican restaurant that is like 15 minutes away from my house called “Los molcajetes”, is honestly the bomb dot com. Love it!
10. What is on top of your current beauty wish list?
– The top thing on my beauty list is to get new nail polishes that coordinate with the fall colours. Yes I can not wait to go to my local Walmart and purchase a few dark tone nail polishes. Do you have any recommendations?
My nominees are…
10. Hannah: http://irrelevant-hannah.blogspot.com
My questions for the nominees
1. What was your dream job as a kid? Did it change as you grew older?
2. What was the first thought you had this morning?
3. What do you feel most proud about?
4. Who is someone you admire or look up to as role model?
5. What are you most afraid of?
6. If you could play or be any TV show character who and from what show would it be?
7. If you could witness any event of the past, present or future, what would it be? and why?
8. What are 3 albums, movie soundtracks, or records that define you or shape you as a person?
9. What is something you have always wanted to try but have been to afraid too?
10. What is your favourite season of the year? And why would you say is your favourite season?
And that is all for this post. Thank you again so much Mads
for the nomination, I feel so grateful. Sending lots of love to you and everyone who is reading this.
Sarai signing off
-Stuck in the past?-